Early May bank holiday: Warwickshire libraries will be closed on Sunday 30 April and Monday 1 May
Last updated on: April 27, 2017 4:25 pm
|Monday||08.00 – 17:30|
|Tuesday||08.00 – 17:30|
|Wednesday||08.00 – 17:30|
|Thursday||08.00 – 17:30|
|Friday||08.00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||09.00 – 16.00|
Library services for Warwick are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 colour
- fax service
- UK Online Centre
- public toilet
- baby changing facilities
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Thursdays 9:30 – 10:00 and 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Mondays 9:30 – 10:00.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Once every four weeks, Saturdays 14:00 – 15:30.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet drop-in help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Tuesdays 14:00 – 16:00.
- Coffee Morning with a talk every month including local authors. £1.00 per talk including tea, coffee and biscuits. Open to everyone. First Wednesday of every month.
- Reading Group
- Page Turners Reading Group – for secondary school age children (Year seven upwards). Book group, craft session and refreshments. Saturdays, 14:00 – 15.30.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Warwick Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- induction loop
- access to low vision
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- sign language interpretation arranged on request
- staff are trained to help
- information available